- Report: #936036
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Country Choice Aged Midwestern Beef Steak
Country Choice Aged Midwestern Beef Steak3408 Bush Dr. Internet United States of America
Country Choice Aged Midwestern Beef Steak rip-off, rotten meat, shady salesman Internet
* but i have a specific complaint from when i did use this service, the sales guy i had was chris, he would call me, after ours, inquiring me about my upcoming business. he even texted me which i thought was very unprofessional and creeped me out. asking me what i was up to and if i needed any "meat lol" i know i didnt give him the wrong impression, and i am so grossed out by what i think he might have been hinting in a few of these texts, and when i thought maybe i was over-reacting and probly took it the wrong way, my girlfriend told me he flirts with her and texts her too, but he smokes weed with her so she lets him, and had let more then a lil flirting go on. i am disgusted with this company, sending out guys like this to prey on poor, probly mostly single moms, on food stamps, who are unprofessional, making more then just meat deliveries. this guy is a creep and i have blocked his number (616)-929-3188. the hassle and price is not worth it. i dont want creepy guys like this ever showing up on my doorstep trying to peddle his "meat"
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2012 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Country-Choice-Aged-Midwestern-Beef-Steak/internet/Country-Choice-Aged-Midwestern-Beef-Steak-rip-off-rotten-meat-shady-salesman-Internet-936036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.