Complaint Review: Country Kitchen And Breadueax Pizza

• Submitted: Sun, December 09, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 09, 2007

• Reported By:LaCrosse Wisconsin
Country Kitchen And Breadueax Pizza
1509 Losey Blvd South LaCrosse, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Country Kitchen And Breadueax Pizza horrible service LaCrosse Wisconsin

One day when I had went into Country Kitchen I had a server named Melissa. First of all we waited 20 minutes just for her to get our drinks and take our order. It took 45 minutes for my food and when the order was up she purposely waited so all my food was cold becase she didnt like me nor my family. We had to take it back and get it re-heated. She did not get us refills for our drinks. When we got the check we noticed that she did everything to charge us extra. We asked her about the check and all she did was give us attitude. When I tried to speak to a manager no one attempted to get the boss. When the boss finally came out to speak with me, he acted like she didnt even care. It was the worst experience ever and I advise everyone not to go there.

George
LaCrosse, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2007 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Country-Kitchen-And-Breadueax-Pizza/LaCrosse-Wisconsin-54601/Country-Kitchen-And-Breadueax-Pizza-horrible-service-LaCrosse-Wisconsin-290198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Country Kitchen And Breadueax Pizza