suggestions

• Submitted: Thu, September 18, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, September 18, 2008

• Reported By:Pittsburg Texas
Country Store Catalog
Suite 9661P, Lehigh Valley PA Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Country Store Catalog I mailed them a check for $62.98 with my order for a quilt that I never recived PA.Lehigh Valley Pennsylvania

Feb.1/08 I mailed this company a check for $62.98 with my order for a quilt. I never recived the quilt , they told me it was out of stock and would be mailed later in March but they cashed my check Feb. 13/08.

April came and still no quilt so I called them and told them I wanted a refund. May came and no refund, I moved and called them and gave them my new address the first of May and every month sence.

Every time I call I get a run around and it has has been 7 months and still no refund and I have given them 2 addresses that they can mail to either one, one being my daughter's.

I live on $500.00 a month social security and can not aford to just give that company $63.00.

Chris
Pittsburg, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2008 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Country-Store-Catalog/Lehigh-Valley-Pennsylvania-18002-6810/Country-Store-Catalog-I-mailed-them-a-check-for-6298-with-my-order-for-a-quilt-that-I-ne-374210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Country Store Catalog