conductor

• Submitted: Sun, November 02, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, November 02, 2008

• Reported By:Lebanon Oregon
CountryWide Mortgage
4500 Park Granada Calabasas, California U.S.A.

Countrywide Financial Corporation Corporate Headquarters Took me from a HUD loan with an ARM and then increasing payments constantly Calabasas California

This company preyed on me when I was most vulnerable, right after a divorce. They promised me a better loan with better interest, and an ARM would be the best thing for my situation. Little did I know that the best for me would have been to stay with USDA. My payments with USDA would never have gone up to more than $758 per month. My payments are with countrywide, $995 and HSBC $298 (countrywide sold a partial to HSBC. Over half my salary. They refuse to refinance me, they just keep modifying the loan, but not to any help to me. I am moving towards foreclosure, I have been temporarily off work to due a surgery and have fallen behind in my payments. I feel hopeless in catching up, and just feel this person who had me sign these papers knew I was under much emotional distress and she also completed the paperwork, taking my ex/husband off the title of the home by using out dated information and falsified paperwork.

Lavon
Lebanon, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2008 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CountryWide-Mortgage/Calabasas-California-91302/Countrywide-Financial-Corporation-Corporate-Headquarters-Took-me-from-a-HUD-loan-with-an-A-387319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CountryWide Mortgage