Complaint Review: Countryplace Mortgage

• Reported By: Rusty — Church Point Louisiana United States of America
Countryplace Mortgage
Dallas, Texas United States of America

Countryplace Mortgage, Country Place Mortgage Loan Issues Dallas, Texas

Countryplace Mortgage were misleading from the beginning but the worst is closing and representing my loan as an FHA Loan and it never became one.

I recently discovered while trying to do a streamline FHA-to FHA refinance that my original loan never became an FHA.  That means I can't do the re-finance without another appraisal (property values are down) and Countryplace never informed me any different.  The worst is that they kept my PMI insurance money that is required with an FHA loan (nearly $4000.00).

I am contacting an attorney to explore my options but I felt it was important to warn people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2010 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Countryplace-Mortgage/Dallas-Texas-/Countryplace-Mortgage-Country-Place-Mortgage-Loan-Issues-Dallas-Texas-623792. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Countryplace Mortgage