Complaint Review: Countrywide / Bank Of America

• Submitted: Tue, July 28, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, July 28, 2009

• Reported By:Burleson Texas
Countrywide / Bank Of America
boa.com Arlington, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Countrywide / Bank Of America I lost my home to Countrywide then was offered nothing in the Tx payment settlement suite by Bank of America Arlington Texas

I recieved Forecloser notice on October 9,2008 from Countrywide,that was the beginning of my nitemare!!! I fought the forecloser and tried to get modifcation with hud help ,but Countrywide messed it up everyway they could sent all things they requested only to be lost or miss documented!!!! Then on February, 2009 I lost my battle with Countrywide they took my home sold it for half its worth!!! All the while still getting payment coupons and request for payment!!! Bank Of America even called me to tell me they could save my home In March!!! A month after it was foreclosed on. The state of Texas has a lawsuit against Countrywide /Bank of America for restitution on the wrongful misplacement of people and thier homes ,But Boa says i am not eligible !!! I cant"t believe them I feel so violated by this my life will never b the same!

L. d.
Burleson, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2009 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Countrywide-Bank-Of-America/Arlington-Texas/Countrywide-Bank-Of-America-I-lost-my-home-to-Countrywide-then-was-offered-nothing-in-th-474283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Countrywide / Bank Of America