Complaint Review: Countrywide - Employee Sells Personal Info & Out On $80,000 Bond!

• Submitted: Mon, September 08, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 08, 2008

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Countrywide - Employee Sells Personal Info & Out On $80,000 Bond!
P.O. Box 940910, Mt. McCoy Staion PO Simi Valley, California U.S.A.

Countrywide (Mortgage Lender) Countrywide - employee sells personal info & is out on $80,000 bond while we sweat as a result of his greed! Simi Valley California

I, too, just received a letter from Countrywide that an employee had sold my personal information including social security numbers other personal application information.

What really boils my blood is now I have to worry and spend time monitoring my accounts while Rene L. Rebollo Jr., senior financial analyst, is out on $80,000 bond! It's infuriating to know that these greedy little #$)*# is relaxing at home while a few million of us are now very concerned about the possibility of fraud against us. I hope he's sweating his upcoming prison time.
His buyer, Wahid Siddiqi, was still being held as of 8/2 according to the LA Times. They've been selling information for 2 years now, cashing in at our expense.

OK, that said, Countrywide has offerered a 2 year paid subscription to Triple Advantage that alerts key changed in my credit report with only 30 days online access to me. I will be calling Countrywide in the morning to ask for a 2 year paid subscription to allow me to monitor MY OWN credit report online on a daily basis, if need be, as I don't trust anyone to monitor my financial information any more.

I'll see what Countrywide will do for me. I am NOT a happy person right now.

Phoenix, az
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2008 09:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Countrywide-Employee-Sells-Personal-Info-Out-On-80000-Bond/Simi-Valley-California-93065/Countrywide-Mortgage-Lender-Countrywide-employee-sells-personal-info-is-out-on-800-371069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Countrywide - Employee Sells Personal Info & Out On $80,000 Bond!