Complaint Review: Countrywide Home Loans Company

• Submitted: Thu, May 29, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, May 29, 2008

• Reported By:warren Michigan
Countrywide Home Loans Company
Po Box 650070 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Countrywide Home Loan $money hungry countrywide home lone do not follow the redemption laws mcla 600 Dallas & Simi Valley Ca Texas California

Countrywide wanted to take my home,since 2005 Countrywide has tried every thing to take my home.
1,VIOLATION; They did a false redemption at 30 days saying I abandoned my home; which was A Lie!!!I did not abandone My home.

VIOLATION; MCLA 6003241 ACT of the my contract.in 2005
2,VIOLATION; They started my mortgage in september; but, by my contract first mortgage started in octomber-1-2005; but, they started me in september-1-2005 VIOLATION UNFAIR PRACTICE of my contract.
3,VIOLATION; AFTER THEY TRY FORECLOSING MY HOME; I PAID THE REDEMPTION AMOUNT BUT, THE COUNTRYWIDE CO STATED THE ONLY WAY THEY WOULD STOP THE FORCLOSURE, IS WITH A PAYMENT PLAN; BUT, I HAD ALREADY PAID THE MONEY FOR REDEMPTION, SO,

4,VIOLATION; THEY USED THE AMOUNT THEIR CHARGES FOR THEIR PAYMENT PLAN 477.00 EACH MONTH TO START ME A PAYMENT PLAN IN ACTUALLY REALITY; THEY STARTED ME WITH A PAMENT PLAN !!!WITH THE MONEY THEY WAS GOING TO CHARGE ME FOR THE PAYMENT PLAN.

5,VIOLATION; SO, THEY STARTED ME A PAYMENTPLAN BY CHARGING ME 477.00 EACH MONTH FOR A PAYMENT PLAN WHEN I ALREADY HAD PAY THEM THE REDEMPTION AMOUNT BEFORE THE FORCLOSURE WENT TO COURT.??????

AND THEIRS SO, MANY OTHER VIOLTAION THEY HAVE DONE; SO, TO ALL IF COUNTRYWIDE HAS VIOLATED YOU; LOOK IN TO IT AN FIGHT BACK >>> COURT TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEND YOUR DIPUTE LETTERS WITH ALL THE VIOLATIONS,AND READ YOUR CONTRACT; BECAUSE, MOST LIKELY THEY HAVE VIOLATED MORE THEN ONE THING!!!!!! I HOPE THESE VIOLATION CAN BE HELPFUL.

I'M STILL IN MY HOME 2008 FIGHTING COUNTRYWIDE MORTGAGE CO >>FIGHTING FOR 3 YEARS NOW!!! but, remained if they're any one out there on a "CLASS ACTION AGAINST COUNTRYWIDE

JACQUELINE
warren, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2008 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Countrywide-Home-Loans-Company/Dallas-Texas-75265-0070/Countrywide-Home-Loan-money-hungry-countrywide-home-lone-do-not-follow-the-redemption-law-335419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Countrywide Home Loans Company