Complaint Review: Countrywide Home Loans

• Updated: Tue, September 23, 2008

• Reported By:edgewood Maryland
Countrywide Home Loans
www.countrywide.com Internet U.S.A.

Countrywide Home Loans they put me in a illegal loan..and 1 loan has been sold to another company Internet

I became a customer of countrywide back in June of 2005. My credit at the time was poor so i had to take the rate that they gave me...(which was 12 percent). I wanted my house so bad and I realized that I was going to improve my credit score, so I accepted the fact of having a very large payment. After realizing my credit score had improved I decided to refinace my rate to get a lower payment. I was persuaded by countrywide that having 2 mortages on my home was the best way to go. I understand that it is my responsibilitie to investigate anything and everything that is so important as "my mortage", but i truly trusted countrywide and never thought in a million years "they were out to get me." After i deceide to go ahead with the loan..i requested from countrywide to give me 1 day to think about it. They were so pushy and told me if i didnt do the loan by 12:00am...i would loose out on the refinace loan TOTALLY. So they convinced me to meet them at the local McDonalds parking lot and sign my contracts. I knew in my heart this was a bad decision and I have regreted it ever since. One of my loans has recently been sold to another company.....I dont know what to do. Please help..
Danielle t
edgewood, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2008 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Countrywide-Home-Loans/internet/Countrywide-Home-Loans-they-put-me-in-a-illegal-loanand-1-loan-has-been-sold-to-another-375443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Countrywide Home Loans