Complaint Review: Countrywide Home Loans

Countrywide Home Loans
Countrywide.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Countrywide Home Loans Workout Department is a Big Scam Santa Rosa California

*Consumer Comment: To Ms candia

I am a recently divorced mother and I have been dealing with the Countrywide nightmare since November 2007. I have been advised by Countrywide not to make any payments until my papers for the workout department has printed. this department has rewritten my loan to an outrageous payment much higher than what I was paying. The department has not returned my calls I have had nothing but problems with the propperpapers being sent to me in a timely manner and they have refused my payments. I have followed all the directions and have gotten nothing but the run around and avoidance from such a big company. i feel that I have a lawsuite on my hands but I can't afford a big time attorney to take them on. HELP PLease I don't want to lose my home but Countrywide is refusing to take my money.

Ms.candia
Santa Rosa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2008 08:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Countrywide-Home-Loans/nationwide/Countrywide-Home-Loans-Workout-Department-is-a-Big-Scam-Santa-Rosa-California-340398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Countrywide Home Loans

To Ms candia

AUTHOR: Karo - (U.S.A.)

I just filed a report today, against Country Wide, my story is very similar to yours. I have contacted the Attorney Generals office in my state (Michigan) and my state representives office. I have recieved a call fro my state reps office wanting to speak with me on this issue. I have also heard there is a class action lawsuit against Countrywide, but I haven't had any luck in finding any information on that yet. I'll keep trying and post any information I find. Good Luck and hang in there.