Complaint Review: Countrywide - Landsafe

Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Countrywide - Landsafe Landsafe altering appraisals and unethical behavior of appraiser Atlanta Georgia

Countrywide had their business partner, Landsafe send an appraiser to my house which told me that he is also a realtor, and he said that I should use him to serve as my agent, even though I told him that I had my house listed with an agent and was using the listing agent as my buyers agent too. The appraiser gets revenge on my by submitting a low appraisal of my home with old outdated comps, so Landsafe hires another appraiser to send to my house, and then they do not like his appraisal figures, since they were much higher, and they reduced the amount of the appraisal to make them not look so bad. Be warned to steer clear of Countrywide and their business partner Landsafe, you will save time and money.

Scott
Woodstock, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2008 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Countrywide-Landsafe/Atlanta-Georgia-30342/Countrywide-Landsafe-Landsafe-altering-appraisals-and-unethical-behavior-of-appraiser-At-368186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Countrywide - Landsafe