Complaint Review: Countrywide Voice - Voice Express

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2007

• Reported By:Newark New Jersey
Countrywide Voice - Voice Express
PO Box 33766 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Countrywide Voice - Voice Express Fraudently, disguised its services on the internet and gained access to my telephone billing information. ripoff Clearwater Florida

Voice Express and/or ESVI and/or Countrywide Voice, fraudently disguised its services on the internet and gained my telephone information and attached a monthly fee to my telephone for one year without my knowledge. They tried to say that I inadvertently signed up for their service, however, I strongly deny that because I use and pay for voicemail with Verizon and therefore, have absolutely no use for their service.

Until today, I have had no knowledge of their service and have never used it in any way. They tried to credit me for 3 of those 12 months, however, I let them know that I am not for even one month and I am not being responsible for any payments to them. If a lawsuit is filed, I would definitely like to be involved.

Newark, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2007 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Countrywide-Voice-Voice-Express/Clearwater-Florida-33766/Countrywide-Voice-Voice-Express-Fraudently-disguised-its-services-on-the-internet-and-g-270840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Countrywide Voice - Voice Express