Complaint Review: Countrywide

• Reported By:lansing Illinois
Countrywide
ahumbleservant4truth@excite.com Nationwide U.S.A.

countrywide Mortgage Deception Nationwide

My wife and I are enduring deception by way Countrywide. I am so disturbed by the commonality of the many stories I have read, that I do not want to duplicate the complaints because right now I am simply trying to cope with the threat of my home being taken from me. I am a deputy correctional officer and of modest means. I am also an honorably discharge veteran and served in the gulf war. I have never asked let alone sought any kind of handout, and my wife is a hardworking soul as well. Thanks to Countrywide our lives have been bombarded with stress of not knowing whether we will have our home. This is an all too familiar story and has become an epidemic. Countrywide has refused to accept our payments and returned them back via western union. Even worse is the practice of playing phone-tag with customer service account representatives who sound empathetic and with sympathy but are clearly going through the motion. Try asking for them a second time and they are nowhere to be found. This is a tactic and one of many that Countrywide uses. My wife and I were given bogus information relative to insurance and have never received concrete paperwork after being told and instructed to obtain theirs. I am no legal expert, but something needs to be done. I welcome any contact with others who have or are presently enduring a similar fate.

Ahumbleservant4truth
lansing, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2009 11:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Countrywide/nationwide/countrywide-Mortgage-Deception-Nationwide-445366. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Countrywide