Complaint Review: Counts cove kennels

• Updated: Sat, January 22, 2011

• Reported By: Sandra — Perris California United States of America
Counts cove kennels
California Internet United States of America

Counts cove kennels Alice Puppy Mill, bad dog breeder,dirty kennel, sick dogs ,liar,fraud, Internet

*General Comment: counts cove kennel

*Consumer Comment: AWESOME BREEDER AND HAPPY, HEALTHY DOGS

*Consumer Comment: HAPPY CUSTOMER OF COUNTS COVE KENNELS

Counts cove kennel is nothing more than a puppy mill pushing out puppies. The dogs are dirty and sick. This lady is only interested in one thing and that is making a profit off of her dogs. Read the other reports. People are speaking up and thank goodness for rip off reports. She is not a woman of her word and is more like a used car salesmen.

We are very sorry we bought a dog from this lady. IT was not a good dog by any means and she misrepresents herself as a caring person and a good kennel.
I feel very sad for her dogs and people like this have no business owning one animal, never mind all the poor dogs she has. She does not tell the truth or stand behind her dogs.
She to me is nothing more than a puppy mill and I do not want anymore to do with her.
Buyer beware. If you visit before you put a deposit like we did, and see before you put money down and deal with this lady hopefully you will back out.
Dont buy a dog from counts cove kennel. She is a fake and a fraud and does not abide by the law.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2010 08:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Counts-cove-kennels/internet/Counts-cove-kennels-Alice-Puppy-Mill-bad-dog-breederdirty-kennel-sick-dogs-liarfraud-630040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Counts cove kennels

#1 General Comment

counts cove kennel

AUTHOR: monicar - (United States of America)

I have two puppies that are from Alice's kennels.We had nothing but a great experience with Alice. We went to the kennels both scheduled and surprise drop in visits on several occassions and I can say that the kennels were always immaculate. The property in its entirety was spotless.

Even after we received our puppies we went out for visits to have their shots given and our puppies were and are to this dayalways eager to see her. Alice is very true to the breed and a definite lover of these magnificent animals. She has a vested interest in each and every puppy that come from her kennel.

In the past year she has hosted "round ups" for all of us owners and our four legged kids. .they are planned every few months in different settings and always with the huskies in the forefront of her mind. I have attended every event, and can tell you that people came from near and far (out of state) to attend these events.

Alice has created a network for us to share our experiences with eachother.If anyone would take the time to ask any of the owners from her group, they will all tell the same story. Alice and her kennel are steller. My girls turned one in Oct of 2010 and to this day I speak frequently with her. she always returns my call and e-mails are responded to promptly.

If you look at the "few complaints versus the many many satisified customers.one should take from that ,that you can never please every customer no matter how hard you try, and that is a fact in any business. I would Urge anyone who has had their decision swayed to not buy from Counts Cove Kennels to only go to the kennels and see for yourself or contact any one of us who are listed as friends of Counts Cove Kennels

AWESOME BREEDER AND HAPPY, HEALTHY DOGS

AUTHOR: ErinW - (United States of America)

WOW! you need to look up defamation of character before you speak/write. I visited this kennel before I purchased my puppy and they were immaculate the dogs were all happy none seemed to be sick and Alice was great to work with. Our puppy was healthy when he came to our home and continues to be. He is AKC registered, OFA certified, microchipped and up to date on all of his vaccines. Every step she took was law abiding. the state of California requires that all breeders offer a one year guarantee against any hereditary, genetic life threatening or quality of life defect and she did give us this. Also, I have seen the pedigree on my dog and know for a fact that they do not break the law by inbreeding or line breeding going back at least 5 generations (as the pedigree only shows 5 generations). He is a loving and happy puppy and does not do anything that a normal puppy wouldn't do. I HAVE AND WILL CONTINUE TO RECOMMEND THIS BREEDER TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GREAT DOG! After reading your complaint, I would think that she is better off not having to do business with you or people like you anymore. So it looks like you are doing her a favor.

HAPPY CUSTOMER OF COUNTS COVE KENNELS

AUTHOR: cb2000 - (United States of America)

What is your basis for all these claims? Sounds to me like you had a dispute and your resolution is to try and destroy this business. From what I can gather, they have been in business for 17+ years, they didn't make it this long by selling sick, mistreaded puppies or by being a liar, cheat or fraud. Don't let these comments discourage you...do your own research and you will see that the amount of complaints compared to happy, satisfied customers is VERY low...there are bound to be unhappy customers no matter what business.

I along with the majority of this kennels clients are 100% happy and satisfied!

manufacturer