Complaint Review: County Imports

• Submitted: Wed, September 17, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, September 17, 2008

• Reported By:BABSON PARK Florida
County Imports
727 Clovis Ave Clovis, California U.S.A.

County Imports Be very careful when dealing with County Imports. They take your money real fast and then thats the less contact u will have w/them. They will not ans the phone or answer e-mails.They over billed me $600 and I was cancelling the order when they realized I was serious.It took 10 days to get a bill of sale and that was not correct. I paid tax on the $600 that showed on the wrong bill of sale. Clovis California

When ordering the scooter I noticed a error in the amount and told the young lady-do not enter this till we get the price right. Sorry she daid its already sent but u can call and straighten it out. No one answers the phone and e-mails go unanswered. I told County imports not to ship the scooter price was straightened out. No answer. I told in a e-mail that I was in contact w/my credit union to cancel the order when I finally got a e-mail that questioned my concern. They stated they were not aware of a special sale and would adjust the price. After many e-mails asking for a bill of sale I received a bill of sale with the wrong price. After three weeks of asking for a corrected copy I gave up and paid the extra tax on the $600 error. I have a problem with the clock and asked how I could test it. Five e-mails later and still no reply. County Imports sells items with no intent to honor the warrantee or give customer service. The wil tell u that thet are busy. Hire more help.Be more than careful when dealing with County Imports they are on the edge of fraud.

Angry
BABSON PARK, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2008 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/County-Imports/Clovis-California-93611/County-Imports-Be-very-careful-when-dealing-with-County-Imports-They-take-your-money-real-373849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on County Imports