Complaint Review: County Imports

• Submitted: Thu, July 09, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 09, 2009

• Reported By:Santa Maria California
County Imports
727 Clovis Avenue #103 Clovis, California U.S.A.

County Imports Out - of Business 7-8-2009 Clovis California

I was their last customer. They took my money a little over two weeks ago, and no calls. When I called back, all voice boxes were full. I got a little suspicious and called my sister who lives in Clovis. She checked it out, and told me to get my butt over to Clovis, PRONTO!

My sister overheard the mechanic say she was picking up her tools on 7/8/2009, so I was there when everyone arrived. She also overheard that the employees are getting their final paychecks on Thursday 7/9/2009, and my moped had not even been ordered! I got lucky, they had one in stock. It wasn't the color I ordered, but I took it. It looks fairly good except for a lot of scratches in the windshield, but i know how to replace that.

At least I didn't have to go to court. I only wish I had read these warnings prior to my purchase

As I said, I got lucky!

Santa Maria, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2009 04:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/County-Imports/Clovis-California-93612/County-Imports-Out-of-Business-7-8-2009-Clovis-California-467727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on County Imports