Complaint Review: County Imports

• Updated: Sat, January 25, 2014

• Reported By: Mark — Dayton Ohio
County Imports
Internet USA

County Imports County Imports refuses to fulfill warranty request and now will not return emails/messages. Internet

*Author of original report: Emailed the Addresses Listed on Your Website...for the last two years!

*UPDATE Employee: No record of contact?

*Author of original report: Still Nothing

*Author of original report: Seems even worse than before

*Author of original report: Unfortunately, Still Unsat

*UPDATE Employee: Ownership Change

*Consumer Comment: Here's a link to the BBB's report on them...

Bought an ATV from this company in June 2012.  The steering column bushing failed on the first ride and I've been unable to get a replacement sent.  I filed my claim in September of 2012 and swapped many emails/phone calls since then.  This company has now stopped responding at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2014 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/County-Imports/internet/County-Imports-County-Imports-refuses-to-fulfill-warranty-request-and-now-will-not-return-1118451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on County Imports

Emailed the Addresses Listed on Your Website...for the last two years!

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

Just emailed this address.

Prior to this new address, I've been emailing the addresses advertised on your website.

• warranty@countyimports.com
  • claims@countyimports.com
  • customers@countyimports.com

Perhaps you can point me to that address on your contact_us page?

countyimports.com/contact_us

Maybe even check one of the addresses listed on that page?

Or, even respond to the BBB since they emailed me and told me you never even responded to them?

No record of contact?

AUTHOR: Countyimports.com - ()

I have no record of contact unless you are using a different name when calling. I also have not found any emails from you. Please email me at service@countyimports.com and give me your contact info so that I can reach out to you.

Still Nothing

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

Emailed them immediately to their new addresses, and still no response.

Seems even worse than before

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

So, gave them a call using the number provided at 3:04PM PST time today.  I reached an automated system at a company named Joy Ride Motors (http://www.joyridemotors.com). I chose "2" for customer service where I was told to leave a message and someone would get back with me.

Unfortunately, Still Unsat

I've contacted your company many times since April 2013:

Apr 2, 2013

Jun 3, 2013

Jun 10, 2013

Jun 11, 2013

Jul 8, 2013

Jan 22, 2014

(Not including phone calls)

I usually corresponded with James K.

In my most recent contact (Jan 22, 2014), I emailed three addresses listed on your current site (warranty/claims/customers@countyimports.com) with my specific ticket#.  You, at a minimum, would've had my current email address, but should also have all my customer info since I have contacted you guys since you re-inherited the company.

I'll give you another call and reply back here with how it goes.

Ownership Change

AUTHOR: Countyimports.com - ()

This customer purchased on the site prior to April 2013.

Countyimports was temporarily ran by Epunk Inc between the dates of April 2012 and May 2013. San West ran the site between Sept 2009 and March 2012, during that time we strived to have 100% customer satisfaction. We understand that during the time Epunk ran the site there were a few issues. We would like to annouce that as of April 2013 San West has been placed back in the position of running the site for complete customer service. We are trying to also help as many Epunk/Countyimport customers with warranty and issues as we can. Please call us at 877-300-8707.

Here's a link to the BBB's report on them...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

Doubt it will help, but you may decide to take another route.

bbb.org/southern-nevada/business-reviews/motor-scooters-dealers/countyimportscom-in-north-las-vegas-nv-90023121