Complaint Review: County Motorsports Or County Imports

• Submitted: Tue, July 14, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 10, 2011

• Reported By:Clovis California
County Motorsports Or County Imports
727 Clovis Avenue Clovis, California U.S.A.

County Motorsports, County ImportsCounty Motorsports Or County Imports False Advertising - No Customer Service - No Repair or Refund Clovis California

*UPDATE Employee: Countyimports.com

Buyer Beware! Buyer Beware! Buyer Beware! Buyer Beware!

I purchased a 2009 Ranch Pony 1000cc 4-seater UTV. I shopped around for a year looking for the best price/deal for my money. I even worked out my deal here in Clovis with Jesse the owner and clearly explained that I intended to use this UTV for hunting and camping with my family and it will need to have the power to climb hills. Jesse assured me that it would climb very steep hills with "No Problem". He even showed me both the County Motorsports we site and the BMS Motorsports web site and they both state that it will climb a 40 degree hill. Reality - Not Even Close! This is so under powered and high geared that I am afraid to go down a hill, for fear I may have to walk back up. I was also promised a Black Hard Top and Windshield with wiper (In Writing) and after physically going to the store and hounding them over and over, what did BMS Motorsports send me, an ugly green soft top and a Plexiglas windshield. Not even close to what I was promised by County Motorsports and their supplier BMS Motorsports. I would not recommend doing business with either of these companies because they will promise one thing and either give you something else or just completely blow you off.

One Huge Note: If you are still thinking of buying from County Motorsports, you should know that they just closed their retail store in Clovis. I live here in Clovis and that was the reason I originally purchased from them. According to the note on the door - They are out of business. However, it appears that they are still doing internet sales. So if you thought it was hard to reach them before, you will never hear from them again once you order on the web. I live in Clovis and I would have to physically go to the store to get a response or status update. NOTE: Once you hit buy on the web site, say good-bye to both your money and any contact from County Motorsports.

Tim
Clovis, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/County-Motorsports-Or-County-Imports/Clovis-California-93612/County-Motorsports-County-ImportsCounty-Motorsports-Or-County-Imports-False-Advertising--469718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on County Motorsports Or County Imports

Countyimports.com

AUTHOR: Countyimports.com - (United States of America)

Countyimports.com is now powered by Buggy World of Santee. We have been running the website since 09/2009. Since our company has been running the website we have made many changes to our operation and staffing. We have a full time staff to assist all customers with Sales, Customer Service, Parts and Warranty. We strive to meet all of our customer needs and to obtain customer satisfaction within our terms and policies. Our company, Buggy World, has worked hard in lower customer complaints and we feel that we have done a great job in doing just that. Since 09/2009 the overall complaints for the company Buggy Word/Countyimports.com have lowered down to only about 0.5% of the total customers we service in a total year. If you have any questions please feel free to contact any of our staff M-F 09:30-05:30 PST at 877-868-5828.