Complaint Review: County Motorsports Or County Imports

• Submitted: Sat, July 12, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 10, 2011

• Reported By:Boston Massachusetts
County Motorsports Or County Imports
727 Clovis Avenue Clovis, California U.S.A.

County Motorsports Or County Imports No docs to register a scooter ordered from company ,40 days so far Clovis California

*UPDATE Employee: Countyimports.com

*UPDATE Employee: Countyimports.com

*Author of original report: County Imports, County Motorsports

40 Days have passed since I took possession of the scooter I ordered. No Certificate of Origin has arrived. This is needed to register and ride the scooter legally in my state. I was told when ordering (and from their web site) that documentation to register is provided FREE OF CHARGE.

Ordered scooter 5/16
Received scooter 6/2 (not bad shipping time)
They claimed title sent 5/26
Claimed sent title again 6/17
Claimed to have sent it YET AGAIN 7/10

I have emailed back and forth with them numerous time, and each time they claim to have shipped the document but nothing ever arrives.

Finally, in an act of desperation I ordered fedex delivery off their web site. Maybe they only respond to cash!

To my surprise, I got an email from fedex they had received the info about the docs and that they would be delivered. This was 7/10. I paid for overnight delivery ($67.99).

The document to register the scooter SHOULD have been here yesterday at 3pm. Evidently, even paying exuberant amount of cash will not get me the documents need to register this vehicle.

So here I sit, with a $2400 scooter, for over 40 days since I received the scooter.

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND that no buy from this company if good service is what you desire.

DanW
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2008 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/County-Motorsports-Or-County-Imports/Clovis-California-93612/County-Motorsports-Or-County-Imports-No-docs-to-register-a-scooter-ordered-from-company-4-350379. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on County Motorsports Or County Imports

Countyimports.com

AUTHOR: Countyimports.com - (United States of America)

Countyimports.com is now powered by Buggy World of Santee. We have been running the website since 09/2009. Since our company has been running the website we have made many changes to our operation and staffing. We have a full time staff to assist all customers with Sales, Customer Service, Parts and Warranty. We strive to meet all of our customer needs and to obtain customer satisfaction within our terms and policies. Our company, Buggy World, has worked hard in lower customer complaints and we feel that we have done a great job in doing just that. Since 09/2009 the overall complaints for the company Buggy Word/Countyimports.com have lowered down to only about 0.5% of the total customers we service in a total year. If you have any questions please feel free to contact any of our staff M-F 09:30-05:30 PST at 877-868-5828.

Countyimports.com

AUTHOR: Countyimports.com - (United States of America)

Countyimports.com is now powered by Buggy World of Santee. We have been running the website since 09/2009. Since our company has been running the website we have made many changes to our operation and staffing. We have a full time staff to assist all customers with Sales, Customer Service, Parts and Warranty. We strive to meet all of our customer needs and to obtain customer satisfaction within our terms and policies. Our company, Buggy World, has worked hard in lower customer complaints and we feel that we have done a great job in doing just that. Since 09/2009 the overall complaints for the company Buggy Word/Countyimports.com have lowered down to only about 0.5% of the total customers we service in a total year. If you have any questions please feel free to contact any of our staff M-F 09:30-05:30 PST at 877-868-5828.

AUTHOR: Danw - (U.S.A.)

July 14th, after 42 days, (The scooter arrived 6/2), The documents finally arrived.

It took LOTS of emails, and a few phonecalls to get anyone that will tell you a straight answer.

Very easy to buy a scooter.
If you are looking for support right now, or need answers from a real person, no one, and I mean NO-ONE, ever picks up the phone except sales.

Now that may change in the future, but for now, I would make sure ANY delaer you order from has a very attentive support system in place.