Complaint Review: CountyImports.com

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: Ethan — Athens Georgia United States of America
CountyImports.com
34105 Pacific Coast Hwy Internet, California United States of America

CountyImports.com CMS, Country Motorsports Lied, They claim they shipped it today, one month from order date. Internet, California

*Author of original report: scooter delivered damaged!

I placed an online order for a scooter with countyimports.com on 10/31/12. I waited 9 days to contact them about when it would be shipped. I received a call from Chris Anderson who left a voicemail on my phone. He stated they would be shipping my scooter the following tuesday 11-9-12. That's the 9th business day since I ordered. They claim on there website 5-15 business days to actually receive your order, so I was cool with that, but tuesday rolls around and I never here from them of course. I wrote several emails to them stating I want a refund or a tracking# for my order or I'm getting a chargeback from my bank, but I never received another reply until today 11/27/12!!! Almost 1 month from placing my order! They claim they have shipped it today. We will see. I may still refuse the scooter shipment and do a charge back since they lied. What a terrible company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 04:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CountyImportscom/Internet-California-92629/CountyImportscom-CMS-Country-Motorsports-Lied-They-claim-they-shipped-it-today-one-mon-974627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CountyImports.com

scooter delivered damaged!

AUTHOR: Ethan C - (United States of America)

I finally got the scooter delivered today 12/6/12 but it had moderate damage to the bottom front of the scooter.
I could see a big hole in the box and the scooter was visible. I could touch and see the damaged panels. It looks like a fork lift rammed it, so i refused the delivery. I'm waiting on someone from ceva logistics to call me.
I dont hold much hope of getting a refund but i'm going to try my best. What a horrible experience ive had with this scooter purchase!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC