Complaint Review: CountyImports.com

• Submitted: Tue, November 30, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 30, 2010

• Reported By: jimmyk — tyndall afb Florida United States of America

CountyImports.com Refuse to fix problem , Internet

I bought a Rhino Hunter S from County Imports back in july for my wife's birthday. The bike looked great when we got it. I took it to a mechanic to have the inspection done as required for warranty work. He advised me the float in the carb was bad. I contacted the service department and after a month they had me send the old one and they would send me a new one. I sent the old one in and they sent me the same one back with the exact same problem. After my calls and emails being ignored for weeks i finally was told to send it back again. I did so and guess what? Same exact issue. I contacted them about a refund under state lemon laws and they gave me the run around again. I am done dealing with County Imports and will be contacting an attorney about this matter. I advise all against dealing with them. Once they have your money they will not even answer your emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2010 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CountyImportscom/internet/CountyImportscom-Refuse-to-fix-problem-Internet-666654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CountyImports.com