Complaint Review: Coupon Cabin

Coupon Cabin

Coupon Cabin Auctioning fraud sports signed,Piracy watches Internet

*UPDATE Employee: From CouponCabin.com

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response from CouponCabin.com

Coupon cabin Has auctionsI bidded on sports signed mickey mantle.Tryed sell on e-bay they told me it was fake .I call the company left a message got no response.No address po box.Now they have a live chat here is what happen i just did now copy paste so u can see.They also have other sight under different names.They are auctioning watches that are also fake They are piracy.They got me good watches Jaime: Welcome to CouponCabin, how may I assist you?
cheryl: what is your company address
cheryl: Hi r u there
Jaime: What is this in regards to?
cheryl: Can i please just have address
Jaime: I'm sorry I cannot give that information out.
cheryl: All websites have one noticed u guys don't think only seen po box before
cheryl: Ok thought so why is because i am reporting your site to bbb u selling fraud merchandise on your auctions you have more 1 sight different names
cheryl: hagd and signed sports w/fake coa.ok

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2011 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coupon-Cabin/internet/Coupon-Cabin-Auctioning-fraud-sports-signedPiracy-watches-Internet-723109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coupon Cabin

From CouponCabin.com

AUTHOR: CouponCabin Rep - (United States of America)

Hi,
Not sure what number you tried to call but we don't have a message from you on record. I was able to go back into our chat records and have copy of the conversation. Unfortunately, you ended the chat before we were able to fully assist you with your comments.

Please reach out to molly [at] couponcabin.net so that we can make sure that you have direct and personal assistance with this matter.

Thanks!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response from CouponCabin.com

AUTHOR: ScottCouponCabin - (United States of America)

Hi Cheryl,

I'm Scott Kluth, the owner of CouponCabin. I'm sorry for the stress that this has caused you and thank you for bringing your issue to my attention. CouponCabin doesn't actually own these auctions; rather, we rely on a 3rd party to manage these for us. However, CouponCabin would be happy to return your item. Please contact us via our contact us page ( http://www.couponcabin.com/contact-us/ ) and I will personally look out for your email to make sure this issue is handled for you. We're also in the process of pulling auctions off CouponCabin.com until we can investigate your claims with our auction provider.

Again, my apologies, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,