Complaint Review: Coupon Travel Shop

• Updated: Mon, July 02, 2012

• Reported By: Terena — Laramie Wyoming United States of America
Coupon Travel Shop
1121 South Military Trail #269 Internet United States of America

Coupon Travel Shop My Max Savings It sounded like I would get a basket of free stuff including $100worth of free fuel but it was impossible to figure out and actually never happened. $10 vouchers instead and time consuming! I also cou, Internet

It all started when I was looking for online coupons. I came across an attractive website that offered a "basket" of free gift certificates, free gas card, and other free stuff. I called and reluctantly signed up for the $1.95. It was made very unclear that I was actually signing up for 2 different clubs.

After trying out the website (my Max savings) and not being able to find printable coupons I called my Max savings to cancel my membership before I was charged the $16.95 I knew was approaching. Little did I know that I needed to cancel both clubs separately.

I looked today and found that I was charged $16.95 on my debit card. I called to request my money back and they refused to refund it back claiming that I was given information via email and regular mail. I kept telling the woman that it was not made clear that I had to cancel two different clubs.

After all of that I told her I was going to fight this. I just want my $16.95 back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coupon-Travel-Shop/internet/Coupon-Travel-Shop-My-Max-Savings-It-sounded-like-I-would-get-a-basket-of-free-stuff-inclu-905656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coupon Travel Shop