Complaint Review: Coupon Travel Shop

• Submitted: Fri, May 18, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, May 18, 2012

• Reported By: Fran — Boonville North Carolina United States of America
Coupon Travel Shop

Coupon Travel Shop This is a ripoff; fee occurred on my bank debit 16.95 + 0.51 Internet

fees of 16.95 + 0.51 showed up on my bank draft without my knowledge of authorization for this; I believe that began with offers on the Publisher's clearing house site; Do not accept any free offers.I contacted the site and I've been told that "my membership" will be canceled; but I never signed up for this membeship; no refunds will be made!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2012 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coupon-Travel-Shop/internet/Coupon-Travel-Shop-This-is-a-ripoff-fee-occurred-on-my-bank-debit-1695-051-Interne-884717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coupon Travel Shop