Complaint Review: Coupon Travel Shop.com

• Submitted: Wed, April 11, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 08, 2012

• Reported By: Thressia — Alexandria Kentucky United States of America
Coupon Travel Shop.com
1121 S. Military Trail #269 Deerfield Beach,Fl. 33 Internet United States of America

Coupon Travel Shop.com My MaxSavingsClub.com Internet and phone bait and switch scam. Internet

*Consumer Comment: phone # ******4291

Did a presidential poll on Facebook. at end of poll was ask to call 800 number to recieve 100.00 gas card I did and this lady went on about these coupons to save lots of money on travel and also store coupons and said the 100.00 gas card was mine to keep even if I cancel the other coupons. I gave her my credit card for 1.95 and she said I had 2 weeks to cancel the other. I recieved my packet and there was no gas card, just a registration form for 100.00 in free gas to fill out and send back in.

I tried the website to cancel the memberships and it said it wasn't totally installed yet.I will try to cancel it from my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2012 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coupon-Travel-Shopcom/internet/Coupon-Travel-Shopcom-My-MaxSavingsClubcom-Internet-and-phone-bait-and-switch-scam-Int-867206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coupon Travel Shop.com

phone # ******4291

AUTHOR: anniebsweet - (United States of America)

not sure if you need this or not but the phone number I have for canceling these quackeries is 18009402676... good luck

I entered a answered a like on my zbidddy account and without luck saying that I have to wait til after midnight to settle this claim I was asked  for 2 offers one being a $100 gas