Complaint Review: Coupon Travel.com

• Submitted: Tue, November 06, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 06, 2012

• Reported By: Andie — Clayton Indiana United States of America
Coupon Travel.com

Coupon Travel.com I cancelled my membership in the time allowed to cancel & I was still being charged a monthly charge. I called them back & they said I didn't call & cancel. I did get them to refund my money for the, Internet

I was on a trial period of 30 days on the Travel Coupon.com web site. I decided this was not for me. I called before the 30 day trial period was up & was assured my membership was cancelled. After reviewing my bank statement I saw I was charged 9.95 two more times after I cancelled. I called them & had to argue with them that I cancelled. I finally got them to refund my money. It is a scam! Do Not use this website!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2012 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coupon-Travelcom/internet/Coupon-Travelcom-I-cancelled-my-membership-in-the-time-allowed-to-cancel-I-was-still-b-965472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coupon Travel.com