Complaint Review: CouponPaq

CouponPaq
Internet USA

CouponPaq Sold flawed product and refused refund. Washington DC Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Official Rebuttal

*Author of original report: Paypal Does Not Handle Disputes Over Digital Products

*Author of original report: I am Being Cyberstalked by An Employee of This Company

*UPDATE Employee: These are false allegations

*UPDATE Employee: We encourage feedback and do our best to work with each customer

*Author of original report: Company Harassed Me Over This Report

I've never posted a report but feel I need to in this case so others don't get ripped off by a coupon site company trading under a bunch of different names so it can elude bad reviews.

CouponPaq/Intellipaq is run by con artists that don't even post a name or mailing address online. The site looks fantastic but the product they offer is so badly flawed it's unusable. The template HTML code was actually running columns together and my highly experienced designer couldn't do anything with it through their system. The mysterious folks running the CouponPaq site refuse to acknowledge my complaints, provide any serious technical support, or issue a refund.

In addition the company is lying about being located in Washington D.C. No company named CouponPaq appears to exist anywhere, and Intellipaq, LLC, the name they bill under, is located in Delaware.

I hope no one buys anything from this company but at least get a name and mailing address if you want to give them a try.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CouponPaq/internet/CouponPaq-Sold-flawed-product-and-refused-refund-Washington-DC-Internet-1048887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CouponPaq

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Official Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Chuck - ()

To Whom It May Concern!

We provide all our product information including policies and terms on our website. We don't tie up customers with long yearly contracts and enable customers to cancel the service at anytime.

Per our policy we cannot refund a service once rendered and encourage that you review all necessary information before signing up.

We appreciate your business with us and hope we can provide you with more options in future.

Chuck N.
Director of Operations
888-973-5546-phone
855 973-2927 fax

Paypal Does Not Handle Disputes Over Digital Products

AUTHOR: jlc33 - ()

This will be my last comment regarding this complaint as the above "rebuttal" speaks for itself regarding professionalism.

I withdrew my Paypal claim after I discovered that Paypal will not address claims pertaining to digital products. Paypal never reviewed the claim as this anonymous customer service rep suggests.

I admit that I should never have bought anything from a company that posts no mailing or e-mail address and only takes payment through Paypal.

I don't know what I was thinking. Please don't make the same mistake.

I am Being Cyberstalked by An Employee of This Company

Do Not Give These People Your Information Unless You Want to be Cyber-Stalked

I wish I could let his go but need to make a public safety announcement as someone, who refuses to provide her full name, from this company, is cyber-stalking me. After posting this complaint I was sent several creepy e-mails, including one that threatened to post my personal information online, from a woman working for this site.

She continued to harrass me even after I labeled her bahavior as cyberstalking and told her to quit contacting me.

Here's an Example of the E-Mail Exchange

From Me:

You are cyber-stalking a former customer which is against the law. I will not be answering or reading any more of your e-mails.

I added a rebuttal Ms (name removed) even as you keep posting lies and continue to defame us. But since you are starting a business I am sure you will meet someone like yourself. What does go  around comes around.

To think we actual are just a few miles from each other  despite the thousands we serve worldwide.

Wow

Good Luck

Warm Regards,

(name removed)
Senior Helpdesk Technician
www.couponpaq.com

I'm reporting this exchange to the police since the message above references living a few miles from me and makes a veiled threat.

Please don't put yourself in a similiar position. There are many real companies out there, that are not lying about where they're located and how long they've been in business, setting up coupon sites. Chances are they won't stalk you either.

These are false allegations

AUTHOR: Hard working employee - ()

As a head of the support department my team and I work very hard to provide our customers with the support needed and we get many good reviews from our customers.

We can understand the frustration Ms Chan feels trying to start a business on small budget and we empathize with her. However we provided her with the services she needed and her false allegations which she has already recounted when Paypal launched an investigation into her claims for refund is highly unfounded

We provide a software service which is already made at an affordable price with several customers benefiting as listed on our showcase.

She wanted us to customize the product for her and we told her it will take a while because our programmers are working on other projects.  She didn't want to wait and that has led to this malicious report.  Good luck to her on her business venture.

I am currently reporting this in the DC metro area where I am based.

We encourage feedback and do our best to work with each customer

AUTHOR: Business - ()

As a b2b company which has serviced this industry for over 12 years, we encourage feedback to better our products; and receive a lot of positive feedback

Ms Chan's 5 postings is her right, but we find her name calling of hard working people who assisted her as she attempted to launch jannascoupons.com a portrayal of who she is.

Although she only purchased one month starterpaq $69.99 product with setup, we provided her with the same level of support we give to customers and resellers who spend several thousands for multiple licenses.

It is rather unfortunate she resorted to this.  We wish her luck in her venture.

Company Harassed Me Over This Report

AUTHOR: jlc33 - ()

After seeing this report someone from some variation of CouponPaq e-mailed me even though my business with her company is long concluded. I was told I was ruining a small business by exercising my right to free spech but their (the company's I guess)  Christian beliefs didn't enable them to respond to my "defamation" on the Rip-Off-Report site. I pointed out that defamation only applies if I said things that were untrue but that went in one ear and out the other.

Don't give these guys a chance. Just run for the hills.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC