Complaint Review: CouponTravelShop

• Updated: Sun, August 19, 2012

• Reported By: mother — warren Ohio United States of America
CouponTravelShop
1121 S. Military Trail, #269 Internet United States of America

CouponTravelShop MyMaxSavingsClub Money taken without my consent I call 2 of these companies SAME PERSON DAVID 9500, Internet

I am a mother looking for coupons on-line. I come across this website, thought ok nothing if free is I have to pay a little ( total $3.90) for this company to get me awsome coupons ok. So I ask the employee several times that this buisness is legit, he complies. I get NOTHING that was promised I call back, they try to tell me I got coupons, they will not ackowledge there LIES.

So i request everything be canceled and my account to be restored and I CLEARLY authorize no transactions from my account. I never received my $3.90 back and they took 16.95 out of my accoutn 2 weeks later, I call the number. They said only one account was canceled, I spoke with David 95000, I called the other account and it was David. Who would not give me my money back after it being removed illegaly, and the same person answering the phone for 2 companies ties together. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2012 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CouponTravelShop/internet/CouponTravelShop-MyMaxSavingsClub-Money-taken-without-my-consent-I-call-2-of-these-compan-929499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CouponTravelShop