Complaint Review: CouponTravelShop.com

• Updated: Thu, May 17, 2012

• Reported By: Debbie — West Bend Wisconsin United States of America
CouponTravelShop.com
1121 S Military Trail #269 Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

CouponTravelShop.com Max Savings Club Withdrawal of $1.95 and 2 cents withdrawn from chkg acct not authorized Deerfield Beach, Florida

*UPDATE Employee: Clarity

I called my bank because of a withdrawal of $1.95 and 2cents on 4-7-2012 and also on 4-8-2012. The bank gave me the phone no. of the MaxSavings Plan and CouponTravel Shop. I called them and told them I never agreed to these charges. I received the letter for the gas rebate and I had 15 days to register. Well by the time you send that back and get a rebate slip to submit with a gas receipt you are already being charges the $16.95 per month. So the $100 is a joke. I told them I never signed up for this and the 3rd person said they called and I consented to this?? Either I signed up on the internet or they called???Get their story straight. When I called to cancel a guy answered and then I got disconnected. Now  I will try and call back to cancel since I just received the letter and called the bank and the deadline is in 1 day.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2012 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CouponTravelShopcom/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/CouponTravelShopcom-Max-Savings-Club-Withdrawal-of-195-and-2-cents-withdrawn-from-chkg-871554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CouponTravelShop.com

Clarity

AUTHOR: offershelpandinfo - (United States of America)

I'm sorry you are not clear on our services. The $16.95 is NOT for the gas voucher. That is yours to keep without charge for just trying our programs. The $16.95 is for the programs themselves.  The whole $100 value of the gas voucher is yours with no obligation.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC