Complaint Review: Coupons.com

• Submitted: Thu, May 16, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: wolfwind — Rapid City South Dakota
Mountain View, California USA

Coupons.com Failure To Cancel Savings Club Membership After Repeative Attempts Mountain View California

I am a coupon clipper, a money saver. When I found coupons.com, i checked them out and found no problems.

When i registered for their coupons cavings club i was glad it was only 3 dollars a month, i tried the service for 2-3  months. When i needed to cancel, i wrote to support just as the site told me to. They ignored my requests! Your profile has no way of removing your credit/debit card information!! So contacting support is the only way to cancel your premium account is to cantact support and they have a tendacy to ignore you! I contacted them for a 3rd time, they finally sent me a information request in the form of your welcome letter. I sent it to them, and nothing...no cancelation. I chatted with support on their website and sent the customer service agent my welcome letter, she told me thst "its canceled" I checked the site again 2days later and just found out tonight that is has not been canceled! So buyer beware! Use the site to print coupons, i have no problem with their coupons being honored. But be weary of registering for their coupon savers club! I will be contacting my bank tomorrow.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Couponscom/Mountain-View-California/Couponscom-Failure-To-Cancel-Savings-Club-Membership-After-Repeative-Attempts-Mountain-1051543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coupons.com