Complaint Review: CourseTrends, Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: PissedGolfer — San Diego California United States of America
CourseTrends, Inc.
9111 Jollyville Rd. Austin, Texas United States of America

CourseTrends, Inc. Ripped me off on golf tee times Austin, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Same thing happened to me

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Reply from Golf18 Network

CourseTrends ripped me off.  I bought a 4-person golf tee time from CourseTrends Golf 18 network site.  The site broke during confirmation and I did not realize it went through because I got a broken web page.  I called and the support staff were really rude and said they would not refund it because I did authorize the purchase.  The tee time was not even used !  This was a huge rip off and I want my money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/CourseTrends-Inc/Austin-Texas-78759/CourseTrends-Inc-Ripped-me-off-on-golf-tee-times-Austin-Texas-909540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on CourseTrends, Inc.

Same thing happened to me

AUTHOR: Jen L - ()

This response is a sham -- they don't mean it.  Same thing happened to me.  Says there to call Scot.  I called and asked for Scot Forbis and they said he was not available.  I called once per day for 5 days, that's enough.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Reply from Golf18 Network

AUTHOR: Golf18Ambassador - ()

Thank you for taking the time to relay your experience. I would welcome the opportunity to speak in greater detail. The Golf18 Network is committed to a positive customer service experience for our consumers. That being said, please call me directly so that I can address your concerns. We always strive to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Thanks.

Scot Forbis, PGA