Complaint Review: Coursesmart Store

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:Williston Florida
Coursesmart Store
Conservatree PO Box 29304 San Francisco, CA 94129-0304 Nationwide U.S.A.

Coursesmart Store Or Conservatree I ordered a e textbook online for my on-line Psychology course to no avail after 9 e-mail and 2 phone call correspndance I never recieved the book for my course and forced to drop course. San Francisco California

I ordered a etext book from coursesmart.com on October 19, 2008 followed all instructions for downloading text book to no avail. I was then forced to purchase another soft ware per e-mail a vbk file required. Following several e-mail and telephone correspondences I have yet to receive my text book or my $68.42 refund. After I purchased your book I read a blog stating that there will be no refunds. However, I never received the book and feel this is a scam, it was not my fault that the company has a glitch that caused me never to receive my book and I am requesting a full refund.

This was my last course for my BA degree in Psychology and now I am delayed with graduation and another semester of waiting before I can complete required course work required for my program.

Please assist me in obtaining my refunds.

Correspondence dates are as follows:

Oct 19th, 20th, three times on 21st, 22nd, and the 28th to no avail. I also called twice requesting assistance.

My course was a 8 week class and students are deducted a grade each time course work is turned in late. However, I never received my book so therefore, I had to appeal the school to get my money back for the class and avoid fees for a course I never got a chance to be involved in.

Requesting your assistance again.

Yvonne
Williston, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coursesmart-Store/nationwide/Coursesmart-Store-Or-Conservatree-I-ordered-a-e-textbook-online-for-my-on-line-Psychology-389737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coursesmart Store