thereby

• Reported By: babsbee — Ann Arbor Michigan
Coursesmart
Internet USA

Coursesmart biggerbooks.comecampus.com Sister Sites Scam Internet

I bought a etextbook from biggerbooks.com but when I went to open it it automatically sent me to coursesmart.com where I could read the book. I had trouble navigating this book everytime I tried to use it. I couldn't even print the pages, because everytime I did they weren't complete pages, they were half vertically, and today I can't even get the pages to load. I decide that I just want a refund because this book has been nothing but trouble and I hadn't read 20% of it like coursesmart.com says is in their policy. I go to get this refund and they give me a redemption code, they redemption code doesn't work because I bought the book on biggerbooks.com so I try to get a refund from them but they won't answer my emails, I tried to live chat with them but it sent me to another website ecampus.com and it won't even load.

I asked coursesmart.com to give me the names of other etextbook providers that they work with so that I never have to use their services again. I never choose them to be my etextbook reader and had no other option to read this book anywhere else. 'Terrie' said that they couldn't give me a full list of all their "parent" companies.

They don't want to help me, they don't care about their customer and I will never get my money back.

(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2014 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coursesmart/internet/Coursesmart-biggerbookscomecampuscom-Sister-Sites-Scam-Internet-1143516. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Coursesmart