Complaint Review: Court Cash

• Updated: Sat, August 16, 2014

• Reported By: Jammer21 — Riverside California
Court Cash
Internet USA

Court Cash / Al Schweitzer / Deep Blue Sky / Jim Wlaker Total scam - Paid good money to learn Judgment Recovery Internet

I viewed a video and Mr. Schweitzer seemed very knowledgeable about the judgment recovery/enforcement career. I needed to supplement my income, as I was previously widowed. I purchased his basic course. However, after an initial contact by Mr. Jim Walker regarding the Court Cash Advanced Training Course, I told him that I didn't have $8,000 to just send in. I was assured that an arrangement could be made. In a couple of days I received an email proposal / contract. The contract outlined my expected commitments and an assurance that I would be able to recoup my tuition costs within six month time frame. Included would be 1-on-1 training by Mr. Schweitzer and it would be acceptable to pay half of the tuition to get started. The balance would be due upon a successful settlement of my first judgment. I had to send my check to Deep Blue Sky, Inc., located in Montana.

When I finally did speak with Mr. Schweitzer, I explained by financial situation due to the death of my husband. I didn't want a bad name associated with my business. I also confirmed that I set up my website, registered my dba, and did everything else expected per the "contract." During the conversation, I stated that I had several articles published in trade magazines when I was the Executive Director of an international trade association. He suggested that I write an article regarding judgment collection. I was to submit it to him and he would review it and return it to me. I could then use the article to submit to local media, etc.

Mr. Schweitzer never returned the edited copy. None of the promises he made regarding the mentoring, the assurance that the tuition would be recovered and he would work to make sure that would happen. There was also a program by which I could secure judgments and referred tham to him for follow through and receive a "finder's fee." Again, never happened.

I contacted both Mr. Schweitzer and Mr. Walker requesting a refund, as I never received any of the mentoring I was to have received. The response was "No Refunds." Well, I signed the contract in good faith and with the expectation that I could pursue a rewarding career in this field. I am not afraid to work and, because I have a disability, I cannot work outside of the home office.

Mr. Walker advised me that he only does the accounting for Mr. Schweitzer / Court Cash. This is as close to fraud as I believe you can come. It is a total scam and he should be put in jail for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2014 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Court-Cash/internet/Court-Cash-Al-Schweitzer-Deep-Blue-Sky-Jim-Wlaker-Total-scam-Paid-good-money-to-l-1170240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Court Cash