Complaint Review: Court Mediation Service

• Updated: Wed, September 22, 2010

• Reported By: gladys — medford Oregon United States of America
Court Mediation Service
3928 US Hwy 80 Phenix, Alabama United States of America

Court Mediation Service Brad Daley Brad Daley took over $74,000 of debt to clear our credit NOT CLEAR now I raise 3 kids nearly homeless Phenix , Alabama

Due to moving alot for medical reasons. We used our credit cards almost to the max.

Along came Brad Daley with a plan to get us our of debt. His fee was also charged to our credit card.

After 1 years he didn't return phone calls or e-mails. We were told that they could not clear our credit due to a new law so now an other company was to take over at $40 per month.

After just 3 payments my husband died leaving me to care for 3 young special needs kids. With this on my credit report I am almost homeless and the IRS will not honor this program so my taxes are being with held.

How do we live now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2010 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Court-Mediation-Service/Phenix-Alabama-36870/Court-Mediation-Service-Brad-Daley-Brad-Daley-took-over-74000-of-debt-to-clear-our-credi-643205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Court Mediation Service