Complaint Review: Court Records California.us.org

• Submitted: Sun, January 06, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: Ann — Los Angeles California United States of America
Court Records California.us.org

Court Records California.us.org This company promised info for $1.00 then charged me $19.95 without my permission. I had to call a number to have the "account closed" with their promise of a reimbursement. Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Service

Regarding CourtRecordsCalifornia.is.org - I found this website during a search for court records. The site promised the records for $1.00. I placed the order then found that I had been charged $19.95.

I called the number listed on the website 1 866-434-4253 which turned out to be "MyInfo".  When I asked why I was charged $19.95, they said that it was part of a "disclaimer" (which most people don't read) for an account to receive 19 additional reports. They asked if I wanted the account closed and my credit card re-imbursed and I said "yes".  They then put me on hold for a few seconds then came back and said that the account was closed and that I would be reimbursed for the total amount of $19.95.  They gave me a confirmation number.  I will follow up in a few days with this report to confirm whether or not I was actually reimbursed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2013 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Court-Records-Californiausorg/internet/Court-Records-Californiausorg-This-company-promised-info-for-100-then-charged-me-19-992262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Court Records California.us.org

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Service

AUTHOR: JoshCustomerService - (USA)

Dear Ann,

I apologize for any inconvenience and I'd like to fix this for you right away. Please email me a josh@myinfo1.com and I will issue you a refund. Again, please email me and I can take care of this for you.

Thanks,