Complaint Review: Court-record-report.com

• Submitted: Tue, March 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 12, 2013

• Reported By: Els — Milwaukee Wisconsin U.S.A.
Court-record-report.com

Court-record-report.com Is This Extortion? Internet

This website takes your court records, (which I understand are technically public) and they post the complete court records to search engines such as Google and the like. Then they offer to remove said information for a cash price!

So if someone Googles my name, they get this website with my complete court records in the search engine results.

I'm a photographer and I have photography sites that are searchable, I'm also looking for a job. It's very upsetting that if a prospective job or anyone interested in my photography Googles my name that they'll instantly get my court records!

I have had some financial difficulties since I lost my job due to a life-threatening illness, I don't appreciate that my financial history, which have since been taken care of, is the first thing people see if they Google my name. Is this extortion? I don't know, but it should be illegal to post detrimental information on search engines about people and then offer to remove them for money payments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2013 12:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Court-record-reportcom/internet/Court-record-reportcom-Is-This-Extortion-Internet-1027320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Court-record-report.com