Complaint Review: Courtesy Auto Group - Mercedes Of Tampa

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Courtesy Auto Group - Mercedes Of Tampa
4636 North Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Courtesy Auto Group - Mercedes Of Tampa LACK OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICE AND POOR MANAGEMENT. LACK OF FOLLOW THROUGH Tampa Florida

We are not going to respond to any of your emails or phone calls. Do not attempt to contact us again. I will call you when I have time. I hope this is clear to you. Do not call or write. I will not tolerate your abusive language directed at any of my employees. You have received copies of every item you requested below and we will not be providing any others.

Frank Cuteri
General Manager
Mercedes-Benz of Tampa
813-870-0010
813-865-8024 fax

This is the email that I received from Frank Cuteri after contacting his office for documents that were needed to follow-up with Fidelity Warranty Services. I contacted Fidelity Warranty Services as a result of a claim being denied, when I checked with the dealer locally they stated that the items should be covered under the contract. When I investigated it I learned that Fidelity warranty services is owned and managed by Courtesy Insurance, which happens to be the same name as the Mercedes benx Dealership. Courtesy Auto Group.

Needless to say when I asked for the materials that were needed, the General manager that could never return may calls, but could send this type of communication. I got tossed around from person to person and never got any assistance from them.

It's clear that their Management leads by example.

No Longer a Customer
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Courtesy-Auto-Group-Mercedes-Of-Tampa/Tampa-Florida-33614/Courtesy-Auto-Group-Mercedes-Of-Tampa-LACK-OF-PROFESSIONAL-SERVICE-AND-POOR-MANAGEMENT-351523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Courtesy Auto Group - Mercedes Of Tampa