Complaint Review: Courtesy Chevrolet,

• Updated: Sun, September 21, 2003

• Reported By:SacatonA Arizona
Courtesy Chevrolet,
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Courtesy Chevrolet, ripoff dishonesty regarding fresh start after bankruptcy, now I'm deeper in debt than before the bankruptcy There is no Courtesy there! Phoenix Arizona

After my bankruptcy caused by a really bad divorce, Courtesy contacted me with a great offer regarding their Fresh Start program. I needed a second car due to my kids starting college and work. To my surprise they told me they could get me two new vehicles, using my old one for a trade in.

They explained that they would send my applications to two different banks at one time, I asked if this was legal, they said it was bending the rules. What they didn't explain is that the interest rate is out of this world now because of the economy.

I want to refinance or trade in but I can't because of the amounts owed and that you can't have two vehicles in your name or something like that and to trade in. I have to trade both of them in and put down approximately 15,000. If I had that much I would just buy a new vehicle out right.

I have also asked about the Navajo law which limits the amount of interst a car dealership can charge a Native American and they blow it off. They said the law was passed in 2001 but one of their own sales people said it ws passed in 1999.

I'm still researching that part but now I went back to them and Phil in the Used car department said he would do what ever it took to help me, and gave me to an Eric Garcia, who promised to call me back in about 15 min. it's now been a week.

I have worked hard these last three years to keep up my good credit rating and now Courtsy is destroying me. I'm a single mother and this has put me is great financial binds and now I'm faced with destroying my family or my credit rating once again. I hope that any one else out there that is promised the same deal thinks twice because there is no Courtesy in Courtesy Chevrolet.

Lawanda
SacatonA, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2003 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Courtesy-Chevrolet/Phoenix-Arizona/Courtesy-Chevrolet-ripoff-dishonesty-regarding-fresh-start-after-bankruptcy-now-Im-deep-67307. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Courtesy Chevrolet,