calculated

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category:

Courtesy Chevrolet I've Been Ripped Off!! San diego, California

*Author of original report: I REPORTED ON THE WRONG DEALER. IT'S NOT COURTESY CHEVROLET.

Don't get your car serviced here.

04/01/2009: had engine drive belt replaced because it was squeaking. The belt was replaced, but the squeaking was still there $121.20

09/28/2009: Sometimes had trouble starting car. Took car to them. They had car for 2 days and couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. The day I went to pick the car up, the car wouldn't start. They replaced the steering column lock($661.83). Two weeks later, I get in the car and it woudn't start. I went back to the dealer and told them what happened. They told me that it was a new problem.

02/22/2010: I brought the car in for water pump & thermostat replacement.
I told them what the problem was. That I had had the car inspected at Courtesy Chevrolet. They still insisted on doing another diagnostic and charged me $151.50. They failed to convince my extended warranty company that the water pump was covered under warranty.
I spoke with the general manager he refused to help.

DO NOT BRING YOUR CAR TO THIS BUSINESS. THEY'RE CROOKS!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2010 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Courtesy-Chevrolet/San-diego-California-92105/Courtesy-Chevrolet-Ive-Been-Ripped-Off-San-diego-California-574547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Courtesy Chevrolet

I REPORTED ON THE WRONG DEALER. IT'S NOT COURTESY CHEVROLET.

AUTHOR: Boricua67 - (United States of America)

I made a mistake when I posted this report. It was supposed to be Bob Stall Chevrolet.

Sorry Courtesy Chevrolet.