Complaint Review: Cousins Submarine Sandwiches

• Updated: Wed, March 03, 2010

• Reported By: Mark — orlando Florida USA
Cousins Submarine Sandwiches
N83 W. 13400 Leon Road Internet United States of America

Cousins Submarine Sandwiches Cousins Sub Sucks.. FOOD POISONING, DON'T EAT THERE, Internet

*Author of original report: Cousins Subs Sucks...Food Poisoning Night Mare

Nightmare experience at Cousins Sub.....my brother and I ate sandwiches at Cousins subs on September 11, 2009 while I was in town on business, in Milwaukee, WI.  I've never been that sick in my lfie.  It was unbearable, and ruined my trip.  Some of the symptoms we experienced were stomach  burning, we were vomiting, using the bathroom uncontrollablly, body sweats, and I also had cold sweats, a headache and couldn't keep any food down.  Eating Cousins subs was an incredible nightmare! I ended up being treated in the ER, the doctor told me that I had food poisoning and it could take a few weeks to pass through my system.   My brother Eliijah just stayed in and nursed himself for a few days.  Now, most people would call me a health fanatic, and I try to eat healthy as possible that's why I went to Cousins, because of what I thought would be a healthy quick meal on the go.  I was in a for a rude awakening.  Don't take your kids their.

I train kids and adults in sports and fitness; as a professional fitness trainer, and I network with nutritional specialist, however I would never, ever recommend, Cousin Sub to any of my family, friends clients and at this point, I would have to be pretty evil to even recommend an enemy to Cousins Subs after my harrowing experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2010 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cousins-Submarine-Sandwiches/internet/Cousins-Submarine-Sandwiches-Cousins-Sub-Sucks-FOOD-POISONING-DONT-EAT-THERE-Interne-576761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cousins Submarine Sandwiches

Cousins Subs Sucks...Food Poisoning Night Mare

AUTHOR: Mark Jones - (USA)

Cousins Subs.....Consumers Beware...Nightmare experience at Cousins Sub".....my brother and I ate sandwiches at Cousins subs on September 11, 2009 while I was in town on business, in Milwaukee, WI.  We got so sick after eating their sandwiches, I've never been that sick in my life.

It was unbearable, and ruined my trip.  Some of the symptoms we experienced for several days were: stomach  burning, we were vomiting, using the bathroom uncontrollablly, body sweats, and I also had cold sweats, a headache and couldn't keep any food down.  Eating Cousins subs was an incredible nightmare! I ended up being treated in the ER, the doctor told me that I had food poisoning and it could take a few weeks to pass through my system.

Don't take your kids there.  I train kids and adults in sports and fitness as a professional fitness trainer, and I network with nutritional specialist, however I would never, ever recommend, Cousins Sub to any of my family, friends or clients and at this point, I would have to be pretty evil to even recommend an enemy to Cousins Subs after my harrowing experience.

I looked up the cause and effects of food poisoning, it could range from fecal matter in your food to food being improperly handled and prepared causing the symptoms above all the way up to death.  It is very dangerous not to go to the hospital immediately, it's very true of men not to always get treated immediately.  We think we are being men by doing that but we are not, because you never know, what's going on until you get checked out.  From here on out, I will be very careful where I eat and watch how my food is prepared.  If you don't see the person wash there hands and wrists, don't assume.  Also, rubber gloves mean nothing if the person did not wash their hands and wrists before they put on the rubber gloves, it just means they contaminated the gloves, that they will now use to prepare your food.

Obviously they either didn't wash their hands and wrist or served us something that was contaminated.  Thank God it was not any worse than it was!!!

Cousins Subs SUCKS!!!!!!!  Never ever eat their you are taking a deadly chance on your life.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC