Complaint Review: Covenant Transport _ Liars, Cheats

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 31, 2007

• Reported By:somewhere Michigan
Covenant Transport _ Liars, Cheats
400 Birmingham Highway Chattanooga, Tennessee U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-694-1836
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Covenant Transport _ Liars, Cheats Liars, Cheats, Do not pay lay over, No runs or low mile runs Ripoff Chattanooga Tennessee

I thought all of this stuff on this page was actually a bunch of crap; you no unhappy employees wanting to vent. Well, then I worked for them. The sucker you in with all this crap of great runs, good pay, etc. then they tell you how they are a "Christian" company and they are founded on the Bible. and that employees and their families are their first concern - HA HA HA - big joke!!! They make you team with an inexperienced driver (30 days out with a trainer - that is all), expect you to train with out trainers pay. They make you sit for a week at a time to get a 667 mile run for a team! This company sucks and I do not want anybody else to have to find out the hard way. They say they will pay you one amount, then you get your check and it is a lot less than they said.

The orientation was a joke, i memorized the eye chart, my glasses are 3 years old and I need new ones, so I was worried I would not pass, I did. Then I peed in a cup, coughed and it was over. I slept in a cockroach motel owned by covenant. Ate the food they gave us and it was nothing to write home about. They gave my motel room away to a female and I still had the key so I went back to my rook and to my surprise there was a naked woman in my motel room. I went to the front desk and they said "OOPS I made a mistake." It took 2 weeks to get a truck in the first place to even beable to get going. Then I was responsible because it had 2 dead batteries and they said I would have to pay to get it jumped.

Anyway, I think you all are getting the point. I do not want to bore you with anymore of the crap I had to put up with.

Not happy
somewhere, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2007 06:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Covenant-Transport-Liars-Cheats/Chattanooga-Tennessee-37422/Covenant-Transport-Liars-Cheats-Liars-Cheats-Do-not-pay-lay-over-No-runs-or-low-mile-271707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Covenant Transport _ Liars, Cheats