• Report: #203671

• Submitted: Sun, July 30, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, August 05, 2006

• Reported By:Rockwood Tennessee
Covenant Transport
400 Birmingham Highway Chattanooga, Tennessee U.S.A.

Covenant Transport more pay my foot-less pay and lots of lies Chattanooga Tennessee

*Author of original report: Covenant Transport, worthless Company

I talked to a recruiter she told me they would start me at 38 @ mi.with all my exp.I was started at J.b. Hunt for top money 40@mi-southeastern top pay 35@ mi, last 2 employers. I started at 30 @ mi. here supposedly not enough exp. only been driving 30 yrs
She also told me If I wanted to see my grand children, which I mentioned, that I would be better off going over the road, instead of regional.

Then I find out a month after I go to work that they changed that policy before I came to work there, they never bothered to mention that till I thru a fit about spending most of my time on the east coast, I was informed that was the area single over the road drivers ran,another thing they failed to mention while I was in oriention.

They route you everywhere you go, what they don't tell you is the pay is for the shortest rt. but there routing is always a lot more miles.

David
Rockwood, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2006 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Covenant-Transport/Chattanooga-Tennessee-37419/Covenant-Transport-more-pay-my-foot-less-pay-and-lots-of-lies-Chattanooga-Tennessee-203671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Covenant Transport

Covenant Transport, worthless Company

AUTHOR: David - (U.S.A.)

To continue my saga of being ripped off by this sorry trucking co. I,ve complained about not enough miles to pay my bills and getting stuck out on the road for long periods of time,and of course they make sure you don,t get any pay for wasting your time.

After last weeks tiny check I explained I needed more money and if I could,nt get enough to pay my bills and feed my family,I either needed to switch to another division or go to another company,So in answer to my complaint,i got less miles during the week I sat for a total of 28 hrs to pu and del loads,then theysnowed me on a load suppose to del 8-5-06. Got there and gee
they forgot to tell me to take load to Charlotte,NC. so now I get to sit 3 whole days with-out any pay.I have had all of this sorry company I can take,only reason I picked them was for insurance,biggest mistake I ever Made.

Some advice from a driver with 30 years exp. if your considering
this company-Don,t Run like hell to get away from them.They use this phoney were a Christian company-BS.They cheat,you on miles
every trip,they lie about most everything.