Complaint Review: Covenant Transport

• Submitted: Thu, September 08, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, September 08, 2005

• Reported By:Flint Michigan
Covenant Transport
400 Birmingham Highway Chattanooga, Tennessee U.S.A.

Covenant Transport ripoff Chattanooga Tennessee

*Consumer Suggestion: If you're a driver get back out and make some money. Forget your bus expenses to home.

Covenant Transport, refused to reimbursed me for transportation expenses incurred to return me to my home town of Flint, Mi. after I had travel to Tn. for employment with them.

For months, and months, I called them trying to get the money that they promised to provide for transportation if you were not selected by them, but the money was never returned to me for my efforts and my expenses. I talked to Covenant drivers while I was there in Tn. and on several occasions drivers told me that they were not given any time off after being on the road for 3 or 4 months at at time.

Marvin
Flint, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2005 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Covenant-Transport/Chattanooga-Tennessee-3749/Covenant-Transport-ripoff-Chattanooga-Tennessee-156470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Covenant Transport

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

Yes, they are a ripoff. I'm not sure why they didn't hire you, but they usually won't pay to send you home if you don't qualify for employment with them.

As you see now, always carry enough for a bus ticket home.

I'd go back out with another company and start making money again.

Your complaint will be seen by thousands of readers here and some of them will decide to pick another company to work for because of it.