Complaint Review: Covenant Transportation

• Updated: Thu, September 24, 2009

• Reported By: Injustice — Carrollton Georgia USA
Covenant Transportation
400 Birmingham Hwy Chattanooga, Tennessee United States of America

Covenant Transportation, Star Transport Ruined my Life as truck driver Chattanooga, Tennessee

Covenant allowed my dispatch Phillip Farmer to put lies on my DAC report in March 2009.  He first reported that I refused to take a drug test, then changed and said I tested positive.  I told to go and test for drugs, no one was there to test me when I arrived at the center.  Jill Collins in the instructor that told me I need to take a log class and if I didn't do the log class, there would be no need to test for drugs

Took log class was on my way to test, told by Phillip Farmer to test on next day at 1 pm.  The following day at 10 am. on my way to test, Phillip Farmer contacts me and tells me I'm fired for refusing to test.

haven' been able to work since I was fired in March '09.  DAC report has tested positive.  Hired DAC report to fix, still remains.  haven't worked since March. Unemployment refused me. Very trashy company.  Very quick to destroy lives.  Very malicious and very intentionally likes to hurt people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2009 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Covenant-Transportation/Chattanooga-Tennessee-37419/Covenant-Transportation-Star-Transport-Ruined-my-Life-as-truck-driver-Chattanooga-Tennes-499806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Covenant Transportation