Complaint Review: Covenant Transportation

• Submitted: Thu, April 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 17, 2008

• Reported By:Other Florida
Covenant Transportation
400 Birmingham Highway Chattanooga, Tennessee U.S.A.
  • Phone: 423-821-1212
  • Web:
  • Category: Employers

Covenant Transportation Trucking Companies that take advantage of the workers.. Chattanooga Tennessee

I started with this company as a team driver. Everything was going smoothly. Then my partner wanted out of driving so we came home to get him off the truck.Well I started having problems they thought that I quit instead of the other driver.So I had to explain the situation over and over again that I wasn't the one who quit.So I went Solo after everything was settled. Well my truck was having problems and every time I went home I had to get someone called out to get my truck running..So no big deal. Well I went to a dedicated account everything seem to go as planned..

Then I started noticing my paychecks were not regular as they should have been. So payroll was saying that the trip packs were not getting in on time and everyone should send them everyday so thats what I did..So my paychecks were still messed up.. There was two weeks that I didn't even get paid. Payroll kept saying that they still wasn't getting the trip info on time..So a new driver was hired in and he got paid his first week and again I did not...

There Equipment is also not in great condition my truck had multiple problems and it was a quick fix here a quick fix there..Finally when I was able to trade my truck in for another one they gave me an older one than what I originally had started with..This company isn't worth anything..If you are considering this company for employment please reconsider..I mean I did the job that was required of me and they can't even do their job and pay me what I am owed..I have two households to support my family and myself and can't even do that good cause they don't want to pay anyone..

Anonymous
Other, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2008 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Covenant-Transportation/Chattanooga-Tennessee-37419/Covenant-Transportation-Trucking-Companies-that-take-advantage-of-the-workers-Chattanoog-326766. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Covenant Transportation