- Report: #1139957
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Coventry Health Insurance
Coventry Health InsuranceNationwide USA
Coventry Health Insurance/Coventry Health Care SCAM - WILL REFUSE TO PAY FOR "COVERED" BENEFITS - WORST INSURANCE COMPANY EVER Nationwide Nationwide
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
THIS COMPANY IS FRAUDULENT and should be put out of business. I've paid my extremely high premiums on time every month, and in response, they have made my life a living nightmare.
Example 1) I have called Customer Service to change my address and phone TEN (yes, exactly 10) and the issue has STILL not been resolved. My address changed after the 9th time, but my phone number is still incorrect. Each time, I spent over an hour on the phone. Their staff is completely incompetent.
2) I have asked to speak to a supervisor, and all they do is put you on hold again, twiddle their thumbs and hang up on you. You call back again - "Oh, we'll get a supervisor to call you back sometime when he's free." This is after I waited 3 hours on hold and being transferred from inept person to inept person. I was subsequently hung up on. No one ever called me - perhaps because after 9 times, they still failed to update my phone number! HOW IS IT THAT HARD???
3) Coventry will find ANY excuse to investigate your claim and NOT PAY for basic services that are "covered" in your plan. [continued below]....
Months later, Coventry still refuses to admit that they received the information and I am not at fault. They continue to harass me. I called MRS Research Services, a company that works with Coventry that had processed my forms. MRS confirmed that yes, Coventry had received the note from the doctor that confirmed I did not have a pre-existing condition. So, the nightmare is over, right? No. Now they are demanding my records from Planned Parenthood. Like the other clinic, I went there once, for a refill on birth control and for a minor yeast infection. I did have some health problems this winter, (WHEN I WAS ALREADY COVERED FOR MONTHS) but I don't have a pre-existing condition. Injuring my knee or my foot and getting plantar fasciitis is not a preexisting condition. They again will find nothing to substantiate their investigation. However, getting the forms and information processed from Planned Parenthood is going to take months considering how completely inept Coventry is, and I have several hospitals/doctors harassing me for payment. Which brings me to #4...
4) I have multiple doctors harassing me every day because Coventry didn't cover basic services that were covered in my $300+ individual plan!! I've asked for a 30 day extension and it's been granted for the bills, but Coventry knows that if they delay the situation long enough, I might be held responsible. That is not happening. They are responsible, and I will continue to fight.
5) I've been calling for months and can't get a hold of a darn supervisor!!! In fact, I can't count how many hours I've spent on the phone trying to work out these issues. I want to work things out. But they won't let me. It feels Kafka-esque.
If you want your life to become a complete nightmare, your bank accounts drained, and to feed a bloodsucking scam of a company, sign up for Coventry Health Insurance.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2014 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Coventry-Health-Insurance/nationwide/Coventry-Health-InsuranceCoventry-Health-Care-SCAM-WILL-REFUSE-TO-PAY-FOR-COVERED-B-1139957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.