Complaint Review: Cover Factory

• Submitted: Sun, September 19, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, September 19, 2004

• Reported By:Bay Point California
Cover Factory
8092 Larson Ave. #5 Garden Grove, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 715-534-0441
  • Web:
  • Category: E-trade

Cover Factory RIPOFF cover did not fit my 1995 lincoln town car as advertised. Co would not respond to my e mails and letters I sent or by phone, which I tried. Garden Grove California

Bid on a car cover through E-Bay. The Seller was Cover factory and they stated that the cover would fit a 1995 Lincoln Town Car and others up to 2004. I paid thru Pay Pal and got my cover via united parcel.

I was satisfied with the quality of the cover and the prompt shipping but the the cover was too short. The cover was a XX.

I tried e-mailing the company but The e-mail did not go thru. The Deamon sent me a message that the cover factory e-mail would not accept my e-mail for some reason or the other. I tried calling the phone number on the return address of the package and it was out of service. I then sent a letter to the return adress on the package asking how to resolve this problem.

I have not heard from them and it's been a week. I like the cover but I want it to fit and do not want to pay return shipping. I do not know what to do in this case.
I am retired and living on fixed income and cannot afford to be ripped off.

Bay Point, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2004 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cover-Factory/Garden-Grove-California-92844/Cover-Factory-RIPOFF-cover-did-not-fit-my-1995-lincoln-town-car-as-advertised-Co-would-n-109128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cover Factory