Complaint Review: Cover-It Shelters www.coverit.com

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Cover-It Shelters www.coverit.com
Bridgeport, Connecticut U.S.A.

Cover-It Shelters www.coverit.com Terrible Customer Service *REBUTTAL

*Consumer Comment: After several years of service, have recommended one for my Dad

Cover-It Shelters www.coverit.com Terrible Customer Service

Coverit Shelters (http://www.coverit.com) offers covers for RVs, Boats, etc. I tried to contact them online and had a heck of a time getting through. When I mentioned this diffuculty, I got the most obnoxious, sarcastic, and arrogant employee who drove me away immediately. He refused to have his supervisor contact me.

His emails were unbelievable.

My efforts to contact the head of the company were ignored.

I strongly recommend against this company. STAY AWAY FROM THIS BUSINESS AT ALL COSTS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cover-It-Shelters-wwwcoveritcom/Bridgeport-Connecticut/Cover-It-Shelters-wwwcoveritcom-Terrible-Customer-Service-REBUTTAL-3524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cover-It Shelters www.coverit.com

After several years of service, have recommended one for my Dad

AUTHOR: Bob - (U.S.A.)

My 12x20x8 cover it garage has been sheltering many of my prized possessions for years now. The cover ripped last fall in a wind storm and I replaced it without a problem using the 800# sewn into the lable on each panel along with the replacement part#. I chose a different color this time, and the replacement material seems heavier and improved on the original. I feel all costs where well worth the value provided, and got a call last night from my Dad who's interested in one of his own. I highly recommended the cover it line of products.

#2 0

Rebuttal:
I have purchased a 2-car shelter and am most satisfied with the product and the service I have recieved. I have contacted customer service on several occasions with questions, both before I purchased and after the sale, and have always recieved good treatment and helpful advise. Perhaps the the person who is so upset should have used the 1-800 number and talked to a real person instead of playing the e-mail game. DUHHH! Perhaps
the angry person is just a butt-head that NOBODY can make happy. My experience with Cover-It has been great and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who needs this type of shelter!

#3 0