Complaint Review: Cover Shield

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: Sherita Ballinger — Alton Illinois
Cover Shield
1203 Willard Ave. Alton, Illinois USA

Cover Shield sold me a cheap car cover that deteriorated when i opened it up a year later Alton Illinois

I purchased a corvette when I was in California and decided I needed a car cover for my vehicle when it got here I didn't need the cover so I just left it in the package it came in. When the cover it came with went bad a opened the cover and the middle of the cover fell to pieces. My handyman asked me if I was going to send it back and I told him yes. I  still had the package it came in so I tried to look up the name on the phone and on the internet. In doing so it took me to people being ripoff by this company. So the cover I paid for to go on my Corvette is now sitting in pieces on my riding lawnmower. After reading what the man said he went through in talking with a supervisor I dare not take that chance. Unless people can come together to change how businesses or big businesses treat us it's no going to change.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 10:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cover-Shield/Alton-Illinois-62002/Cover-Shield-sold-me-a-cheap-car-cover-that-deteriorated-when-i-opened-it-up-a-year-later-1095596. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cover Shield